Social Media As Marketing Weapon
Over the decades, social media plays an important role to communicate with everybody including your fans, followers and friends. Everybody from your mother to your pets has a Facebook account, and presumably a Twitter and Instagram account too. Social media is never again consigned to the youths or certain circles only because nowadays, everybody is posting, tweeting, and hashtagging.
There can be an inclination as a private and small company to want to hop on all of the social media marketing provided and begin making accounts. While it is sharp for the private and small company to interface with the clients via social media, it is better to plan and use some sort of techniques to keep your social media updated.
- Choose the suitable social media. There are tons of choices for you out there, so decide on the right social media that fit your needs and your company. LinkedIn is the best approach for your company is you wish to stay connected with other people, read proficient articles and chat with the people.
- Always update your social media account’s content. Try to update it at least twice a week with some interesting and viral content that will get people talking and share the content. The more shares and likes it get, the more easier it to be discover by others.
- Use most talk about issues and stories of the week or month as content, try to creatively relate to your own topic. That will get attention from people.
- Shows response to commenters, jump into the wagon and hype it even more to make the content and your social media account livelier.
- Upload videos, especially cat and dog videos. You’d be surprise how many shares and likes those will get. But don’t reuse the same materials, issues and stories all over again, it might not work—worse case scenario; you might lose followers. So try to keep things fresh and new.